Gold price surges on Trump victory
On Wednesday gold surged past the $1,300 an ounce level with December futures trading on the Comex market in New York jumping more than $60 or nearly 5% to exchange hands for a high $1,338.30 an ounce before paring much of the gains.
7 Things That Influence Every Sales Email Strategyhttp://www.inc.com/heather-r-morgan/7-things-that-influence-every-sales-email-strategy.html
Clever Holiday Gift Ideas for Employees
If you need to buy some holiday gifts for your team, you don’t have to settle for standard items. There are plenty of clever and unique options out there that can really appeal to your team members. Here are 20 clever employee gift ideas to consider.
What is Machine Learning and How is it Changing Business?https://smallbiztrends.com/2016/11/what-is-machine-learning.html
Requirement for background checks when lending guns used to target Question 3
The debate over Question 3 is increasingly focused on language that would require background checks before Mainers could loan guns to each other, an issue that has allowed opponents to rally hunters and other gun owners against the ballot measure.
The Surprising Holiday Marketing Tactic Retailers Should Tryhttps://smallbiztrends.com/2016/10/holiday-marketing-with-direct-mail.html
SMS helps retailers with sales and customer engagement
Ninety-seven percent of United States smartphone users are texting at least once a day. On top of that, 75 percent of millennials – that elusive age group whose attention all retailers are vying for – choose to text over taking a call. These numbers are not just a...
Gold heading for best year in four in 2017: poll
Gold is expected to post its highest average annual price in four years in 2017, a Reuters poll showed on Friday, after bottoming out this year following three straight years of decline. The poll of 35 analysts and traders conducted over the last two weeks returned an...
Northern Utah duo opens private party gun transfer business in Morgan
MORGAN — Stephen Anderson and Randall Gorham are firm believers in the Second Amendment, but they also acknowledge gun violence is a problem in the United States. So the duo has started a business they hope will protect the former and help curb the latter.
California’s gun control initiative would toughen already-strict laws
California already has some of the nation’s strictest gun regulations, and they could get even stricter if voters pass Proposition 63 this November. Here’s what you need to know about the ballot measure.
Americans Taking EMV Shift in Stride, NerdWallet Survey Shows
Despite news coverage and social media frustration focusing on perceived shortcomings of credit cards with EMV chip technology, nearly 4 in 5 Americans view chip cards positively, a new NerdWallet survey shows. And more people say they prefer to use chip cards than...
6 Killer Tips for Building Strong Customer Relationshipshttps://smallbiztrends.com/2016/10/show-customers-you-care.html
‘Hardcore Pawn’ shop to host finance literacy workshop
Famed Detroit pawnshop American Jewelry and Loan is partnering with local organizations to hold a financial literacy workshop on Tuesday. The workshop will teach attendees “good habits that build good lives,” said Margaret Trimer-Hartley, president and CEO of Junior...
10 Tips for Saving on Shipping for eBay, Etsy and Other eCommerce Sellers
Shipping is an essential function of any ecommerce business. But it can be complicated and costly if you don’t know the most effective shipping and packaging methods. If you don’t include enough packaging, your items might get damaged in the shipping process. But if...
6 Ideas To Keep Small Business Marketing And Social Media Going
Resources and time are small business owners’ personal demons. Supporting this fact is a Bank of America survey where small business owners voted to say that running their businesses was twice as stressful as handling relationships with a spouse and three times as...
How to Crush It on the Top 4 Social Media Platforms
You’ve heard it a million times. Entrepreneurs and solopreneurs need to use social media to grow their audience and interact with prospects and clients. It’s true. Social media is one of the most effective ways to get in front of the people you want to serve. But so...
Concerned about the authenticity of precious metals bars you may own?
The first report of a counterfeit 1-ounce platinum PAMP Suisse bar in fake packaging comes from a bullion dealer in southwest Ohio. Donald Herres from Dollartowne in Bellbrook said that on Sept. 21, another dealer, who had bought the bars from a walk-in customer,...
5 Ways to Spot a Liar
Is it ever OK to lie at work? In a recent poll we conducted on Twitter, we asked exactly this and 70 percent of respondents said yes. It made me wonder about the other 30 percent. Never lied? Really?